This is my 23rd income report for this blog.
Every month I publish a post like this showing:
- how much money I made
- what I worked on
- and what my plans are for the future.
These reports will help me keep myself accountable, and hopefully I can help you figure out how you can make money online.
What I Did in January
Most of January was quite unproductive as I burnt myself out last semester and needed to take a breather.
However, I got back into it near the end of the month and actually got some stuff done that I had on my to-do list for a while.
- Taught my VA the basics of keyword research and SEO. Eventually I hope to get her to a point where she can do keyword research for me and possibly oversee other writers under her.
- Spend a lot of time playing video games, watching Netflix, and resting.
- Continued doing college stuff.
- Had my first float tank experience- It was awesome! It’s like meditation, but better.
I planned on being productive in January, and while I didn’t do everything I wanted to, I also accomplished other things I didn’t even think about so it all evens out in the end. 😉
- Publish two posts on OnlineMoneyz: FAILED– No posts as always. What else did you expect? 🙁
- “A year in review” post covering how much money I made and spent during the year, how I could’ve made more money, how I grew, and all other interesting stuff like that. 😉
- Post 1 of my secret project that I won’t be telling you about until it’s up. 😉
- Start teaching my VA Pinterest magic to drive traffic to WHQ. FAILED– I didn’t teach her Pinterest, and instead started teaching her keyword research.
- Create 4 quick and easy silos on WHQ myself. I could assign this to my VA, but I can do it quicker and I need her to expand to working on other stuff. FAILED– I only created one silo as I underestimated the amount of time it would take me to make a “top x” post as it seems I’m out of practice.