This is my 19th income report for this blog.
Every month I publish a post like this showing:
- how much money I made
- what I worked on
- and what my plans are for the future.
These reports will help me keep myself accountable, and hopefully I can help you figure out how you can make money online.
What I Did in September
I already covered a part of September in my last income report so I’ll just do a quick recap of that:
As you can see I’m posting this income report in the middle of September which is 2 weeks later than usual, and that’s because August was an incredibly busy month for me.
I moved all the way accross the country with my parents, and then moved back nearly to the same place two weeks later for college.
I had a surprising amount of time to work on my online businesses during that time as I had nothing else to do in between unpacking and moving out.
- Hired my first full-time VA.
- Bought PBN links for my BNT site.
- Found 50 low-medium competition buyer keywords for WHQ that add up to about 130,000 searches per month.- I should be able to rank a couple of them before the holiday season, and the rest will just get ranked later on.
- Bought $260 worth of keywords when I couldn’t do research myself.
- Started a new polyphasic sleep experiment.
- Moved to Lousiana with my parents.
- Moved back to Michigan for college and started my college career!
- Survived my first month of college!
I’m currently focusing on Amazon Affiliate, and while I didn’t technically accomplish all of my goals in August, my VA helped me accomplish all of them and more in September so that counts, right?
- Teach my VA my whole image editing, uploading, and posting process. SUCCEEDED!
- Publish at least 15 of the posts that are in my backlog. FAILED I reviewed my VA’s writing for more than 15 posts, but I only recently taught her how to deal with the images and links so she’s working on that now. Once that’s done I’ll have 10-20 articles ready to go right now!
- Get a couple of Web 2.0s and other weak links pointing to WHQ in order to slowly start building momentum. FAILED I’m currently looking to have a couple Web 2.0s built for me, but I didn’t get any links this month.