This is my 22nd income report for this blog.
Every month I publish a post like this showing:
- how much money I made
- what I worked on
- and what my plans are for the future.
These reports will help me keep myself accountable, and hopefully I can help you figure out how you can make money online.
I decided to do a separate report for December and for the year of 2016, so if you’re interested in how my entire year went and how much money I made, come back here soon! (I’ll put a link in the intro once I finish the post.)
What I Did in December
December was a soul-searching and foundation building month.
I thought about my ultimate goals, dreams, and visions and tried to figure out what I should do next in internet marketing and in life.
- Looked at various keyword and SEO services to see if I could streamline my Amazon affiliate site process. I’m good on the content at the moment as my VA has that covered, but I need to work on SEO.
- Read up on using Pinterest to drive traffic to my websites. The next step is creating a plan and outsourcing this to my VA. This is obviously not as good as me figuring it out first and then showing her how to do everything, but I’m limited on time.
- Survived my first final exams in college and completed the semester!
- Wrote in a journal and tried to figure out what I want to do later in life and what I should be doing in 2017. This is a process that I should be going through constantly as goals change and it’s important to be aligned with your goals/vision.
I wanted to spend some time de-stressing and relaxing so I could attack 2017 with renewed strength, but this didn’t work out as well as I thought it would.
I did rest, but I found it hard to “turn myself off” so to speak and not think about what I have to do internet marketing and business wise.
I’m trying out a float tank later in January and I might also start meditating again as that was very helpful.
- REST Succeeded (sorta). I spent time reading, sleeping, and playing video games, but not as much as I would’ve liked to.
- Look over, edit, and publish the 25 drafts I currently have on WHQ. Succeeded. It feels so good to be done with this. Now there’s 64 published posts on the site. Not at 100 yet, but still a lot of content considering that most of these posts are 1,000+ words.
- Create a Pinterest account for WHQ and teach my VA how to create content for it and what/how/when to post it. Failed. I researched it, but haven’t taken any action.
- Publish at least 2 posts on OnlineMoneyz. Failed. 0 posts as always. I have a new “journey” that I’ll be starting in January though so that’ll add at least 1 extra post per month.