This is my 28th income report for this blog.
Every month I publish a post like this showing:
- how much money I made
- what I worked on
- and what my plans are for the future.
These reports will help me keep myself accountable, and hopefully I can help you figure out how you can make money online.
What I Did in June
I spent a lot of time reading, thinking, and writing in June.
However, it wasn’t all introspection and no action. I accomplished a lot of biz stuff also!
- Sold my BAB site for $20,000!
- Published 4 posts on this blog:
- Did 2 site redesigns for a couple businesses for free. This gave me enough confidence to start contacting local businesses with the goal of charging them, but I put this on hold until after I come back from my vacation.
- Wrote a couple of guest posts for WHQ.
- Bought content on Upwork for a couple sites and bought links for WHQ. This is my last hurrah for this site. If the new content, links, and guest posts don’t bring it back from life I will hold it for a couple months and then sell it off to recoup some of my expenses.
- Wrote 15,000 words for EG.
- Got my wisdom teeth removed. Ouch!
- Read tons of great books. The ones that made me think the most were: