August was an amazing month for me Amazon Affiliate wise.
I started my $50 to $600 a month in 6 months project and I’m already at $280 for the first month.
I worked a lot on optimizing my site in an effort to increase my email list as it’s incredibly tiny as of right now.
Plans For September
School is going to start so I’m not sure how much time I will have to spend on my sites, but it’s something I actually enjoy so I’m sure I’ll find time for it.
I want to beat my Amazon Affiliate income or at least get close to it to make sure that it wasn’t a fluke.
I’m also planning on creating an Amazon Affiliate course so if you’re interested in being one of the first 10 people to join when it goes live check out this page! (I already have 1 person signed up, but I want at least 10 people beta-test the course. The course will be live sometime in the beginning of 2016.)
I want to get my email list to at least 50 people during September as I only have 29 subscribers right now.
Speaking of subscribers, what type of content would you guys be interested in that I could make available to subscribers only? Please comment down below!
- UserTesting- $65 There weren’t that many tests available for some reason and I didn’t have the dashboard open as often.
- PerkTV- $25 My apps started glitching out and it took 18 days to get to $25 so I decided to take a break.
- G2A– $3.53 No work, passive income.
- AdSense- $9.33 These earnings are from July. My YouTube account still wasn’t banned then, but August’s AdSense earnings will be tiny.
- Amazon Affiliate- $280.42 A HUGE increase in earnings. I quadrupled my earnings since last month!
- Bitcoins- $5.28 This is from PokerAm and A-Ads.
- Referral- $6 Not as much money as usually, but I think I reached my FreeEats account limit for referrals.
- Opinion Rewards- $1.88 A couple of quick surveys using Google’s app.
- MIT Name Game- $2.35 A fun little way of making some extra money. It wasn’t as much the money I was interested in as I was in helping the scientific community.
- Clickworker- $33.62 Not bad for 30 minutes of work.
- Total- $432.41 Another record month! Let’s go for $800 next month? 😉