This is my 25th income report for this blog.
Every month I publish a post like this showing:
- how much money I made
- what I worked on
- and what my plans are for the future.
These reports will help me keep myself accountable, and hopefully I can help you figure out how you can make money online.
What I Did in March
The problems from February spilled over into March as I tried to put out fires everywhere and figure out how not to lose all of my income.
I spent more money than usual in an attempt to rank some of my other websites which doesn’t reflect in my income report just yet. (Hopefully it will be noticeable soon.)
- Added 15,000 words of content to WHQ with the hopes of getting my rankings back after Fred.
- Published my first ever income report roundup! I loved reading through everyone’s progress in the past month and I think this is something I will do every month no matter how popular it is.
- Researched and discovered potential very low competition keywords to add to WHQ and help it rank.
- Enjoyed a couple warm weather days, but worked for the rest of the time.
I didn’t have a goals section last month, but I did accomplish most of what I planned on doing.
I kept my great writer, published less posts than I would’ve liked on WHQ (15k instead of 25k), and did some basic SEO on WHQ.