This is my 24th income report for this blog.
Every month I publish a post like this showing:
- how much money I made
- what I worked on
- and what my plans are for the future.
These reports will help me keep myself accountable, and hopefully I can help you figure out how you can make money online.
What I Did in February/Beginning of March
February was surprisingly productive, but also full of surprised and disappointment.
There’s a reason for why I’m writing this post in March. I’ve had to put out fires and focus on my businesses so I had no time for this.
- Continued teaching my VA keyword research and showed her how to create Web 2.0 backlinks.
- Got hit by the mysterious Fred update and the Amazon affiliate commission changes nearly at the same time.
- Completely restructured WHQ and “silo”d the content with the hopes that it’ll help with getting back my rankings.
- Tested 6 writers on Upwork and kept one of them. So far he’s written 10,000 words of informational content and I plan on adding at least 25k words per month to WHQ for the next 3 months. I think this should help me with the Fred issues, but more on that later.
- Focused on working on college courses and online work. Didn’t rest that much.
I planned on being productive in January, and while I didn’t do everything I wanted to, I also accomplished other things I didn’t even think about so it all evens out in the end. 😉
- Publish two posts on OnlineMoneyz: FAILED– I didn’t do either of these. 🙁
- “A year in review” post covering how much money I made and spent during the year, how I could’ve made more money and how much my income grew.
- Post 1 of my secret project that I won’t be telling you about until it’s up.
- Show my VA how to use Upwork and possibly hire a couple writers for my new project. SORTA FAILED– I showed her how to create Web 2.0s and hired writers by myself so it’s not that much of an issue.
- Edit and publish 3 drafts on WHQ. SUCCEEDED– Published and edited a total of 10 posts.