This is my 20th income report for this blog.
Every month I publish a post like this showing:
- how much money I made
- what I worked on
- and what my plans are for the future.
These reports will help me keep myself accountable, and hopefully I can help you figure out how you can make money online.
What I Did in October
While October was an incredibly busy month for me, I didn’t do anything that is easy to see right now.
I don’t have any posts up on this site, and all of the work that my VA and I have been putting in hasn’t translated into real money yet.
- Recorded many video tutorials for my VA.
- Found tons of buyer keywords for WHQ that have fairly low competition. My VA is working on this right now!
- Bought some Web 2.0 links for my WHQ site.
- Joined a group SEO buy group and got access to Ahrefs, Semrush, and many more tools for cheap. This is how I was able to find tons of keywords easily!
- Struggled with juggling all of the things that come with being a college student.
- Such as tons of homework.
- FOMO aka fear of missing out. No matter what you’re doing, you’re always missing out on something awesome.
- Realized that I do enjoy programming and computer science.
Most of these goals are Amazon affiliate focused as I decided to focus on one thing instead of stretching myself too thin.
- Finalize and publish 30 half-done posts on WHQ. SUCCEEDED I reviewed and published exactly 30 posts. I currently have 21 posts sitting in drafts so I gotta get on that this month.
- Write at least 10 posts myself by October 15th on WHQ. FAILED When I say I failed this I mean that I haven’t written a single word except for when I edited my VA’s writing. I don’t have any time to write now though because of school so I’m okay with that.
- Teach my VA basic outreach and SEO strategies and start them after October 15th. FAILED I decided that it’s more important to publish content targeting low-competition keywords so I have more content up by Black Friday and Christmas. Instead I bought a couple of Web 2.0s, and while they won’t give me a huge boost, it should still give me a bit.
- Figure out which posts I can rank before Black Friday/Christmas, which posts I should wait on, and whether there are any holiday specific posts I should do. SUCCEEDED I found the lowest competition/highest value search terms and now I have my VA writing Top X product posts for that.