June was a big month for me both numbers wise and ideas wise.
I broke $200 and almost got to $300, my Amazon Affiliate sales are improving, and the best part is that I spent less time on this than I did last month!
I also started working on 2 projects that have huge profit potential, but I’m not ready to talk about them yet, but keep an eye out for that in my newsletter and blog posts as it will also give you an opportunity to make money!
I created one more Amazon Affiliate site and researched keywords and bought a domain for 2 more, but I got burned out and moved on to other projects for now.
I also created a couple of Web 2.0s pointing to some of my sites. (8 total)
I know it’s a small number, but I’d rather take it slow and steady vs going a bit too fast and making it look unnatural to Google.
I’ll blast these 2.0s after 2-4 weeks and after 2-3 months I should start seeing some results!
Plans For July
My biggest goal for July is to launch one of the big projects that I have been working on.
It won’t make me money in the beginning, but it should be a long-term money-maker within half a year or so.
I also want to work on another project, but I still have to work out the logistics of it as it will require accepting large sums of money ($50,000+) and PayPal won’t work with that so I might have to work until I’m actually 18 and open a bank account.
Either way, I think July will bring the same amount of money as June, if not more.
- UserTesting- $160 (My best month yet by far! I was able to take more tests as I’m at the computer more often, but this will stop when school starts so I need to diversify more.)
- PerkTV– $40 (Same as always!)
- G2A– $.94 (Very low month for G2A, but I’ll take it for not doing anything.)
- AdSense- $10.07 (I’m getting more subscribers on my OnlineMoneyz channel and I received more views on my gaming channel also.)
- Amazon Affiliate- $47.13 (I narrowly broke last month’s income, but I’m very happy with this month because it was a steady stream of orders every day vs just one lucky huge order. I also added 1 site and I’m planning on adding 2 more, but they won’t make any money yet.)
- Bitcoins- $1 (Some money from a-ads that I use on one of my Web 2.0 properties)
- Google’s Opinion Rewards- $1.22 (Another app that I got that gives me incredibly short surveys. I took 3 surveys for a total of less than 3 minutes and got $1.22 worth of Google Play credit. Not bad.)
- Other- $17 (Referral money from FreeEats and MXWRK)
- Total- $277.36 (This is my highest month yet! What’s impressive to me is the fact that I spend a lot of time working on 2 big projects that have very high profit potential and I didn’t spend that much time on this, but my income still went up.)