March has been a pretty slow month for me. I barely worked on my websites or videos, but I spent around 3 hours on UserTesting which is where my main online earnings come from at this point.
In these reports I’m going to include all of the money I make online through methods mentioned on this website.
Plans For April
I get one week off from school at the beginning of April, so I’m going to work extra hard on creating content for my sites and hopefully I’ll see an increase in earnings!
I’m currently working on my first Amazon site and slowly creating my second one, so hopefully I will have at least 2, or maybe 3, running Amazon sites by the end of April.
MyTrafficValue and PaidVerts will do a full debt swap on April 6th-10th, and should be able to double the $60 I have on my account right now within a week or so. (Keep an eye out for a guide on getting the most profits out of the swap!)
- UserTesting- $124 (Average month for me. Also only took around 3 hours of total work)
- PerkTV- $20 (Very low-earning month for me because Perk decreased the total income and even with my 3 phone farm I didn’t get much. I didn’t run it 24/7 though because the effort isn’t worth the reward.)
- G2A- $4.19 (Completely passive income because of a blog post published in August. Not bad!)
- YouTube- $5.82 (A fairly low month, but I was sick for 2 weeks so I was unable to post my usual 3 videos per week.)
- Amazon Affiliate- $5.73 (My first month with my Amazon Affiliate site so I’m happy with whatever I get. Within 1-2 months this figure should be much higher.)
- Total- $159.74 (Not bad, but not great. I didn’t count PaidVerts here because I haven’t cashed out anything, but next month that should change!)