This is my 21st income report for this blog.
Every month I publish a post like this showing:
- how much money I made
- what I worked on
- and what my plans are for the future.
These reports will help me keep myself accountable, and hopefully I can help you figure out how you can make money online.
What I Did in November
November was the first month when I actually published a couple posts on this site.
I also prepared hard for Black Friday (I sort of succeeded, but sort of failed), and kept on grinding Amazon affiliate wise.
- Published on OnlineMoneyz:
- A review of a new money-making program that will allow you to profit simply from your ideas.
- A guide for dealing with Amazon affiliate decreasing commissions for some affiliates, and why you probably shouldn’t worry about it.
- A warning about a Google error that was patched within a couple days of my posting.
- Published 25+ deal posts on this site and had my VA publish about 10 deal posts on WHQ. I started this way too late, otherwise I would’ve tried to get to 100+ articles posted. My OM articles worked well as the domain is much stronger than WHQ, so I know exactly what I need to do for next year to make $$$$$ on Black Friday/Cyber Monday.
- Started cutting expenses in order to invest money into more content and save for next year. I need money for next year, and since this source of income isn’t guaranteed, I should be saving some of it.
- Brainstormed different ways of monetizing this site as now it’s pretty much a labor of love.
- Participated in my first real Thanksgiving.
- Spent hours on homework and classes.
- Fed squirrels on campus.
Most of these goals are Amazon affiliate focused as I decided to focus on one thing instead of stretching myself too thin.
- Look over, edit, and publish the 21 drafts I currently have on WHQ. Failed. I haven’t done anything and now I have 25 drafts I need to look at…
- Keep finding keywords and helping my VA pump out affiliate/product-oriented content. Succeeded. Published a bunch of Black Friday posts and high quality review posts.
- Possibly create a Pinterest/Facebook account for WHQ and teach my VA what to post and how to post on them. Failed. Still in the works. Will definitely go ahead with the Pinterest account, but I’m not sure about Facebook.
- Write at least 5 posts each oriented at Black Friday and Cyber Monday discounts and promote them online. Succeeded. Got about 40 posts up. Promoted them on reddit and Facebook, but most of the search traffic came from extreme long tails in SERPs that I ranked for in less than a day.