This is month 5 of my challenge. Here are my other posts:
CLICK HERE to go to the TL;DR section for a quick summary of this month.
Here are all of my websites:
- Best Track Spikes– This is the site found in this post. I’m showing everything I can with this site.
- BAB– I created this site back in May and it’s been fairly successful up to this point. The products are fairly low value, but it’s my biggest site right now and it increases my Amazon percentages a lot.
- MPC– I also created this site back in May and it’s also been fairly successful. The products are even cheaper than on BAB, but I sell at least 30-40 per month.
- BFST– This is one of the 3 smaller sites that I created about a month ago. Fairly cheap/average products.
- BFSC– Another smaller site that I created a month ago. Fairly cheap products.
- BBC– And yet another smaller site that I created a month ago. The products on this site are the most expensive so I’ll focus on getting this site higher in the SERPs soon.
- BNT– This site has the most expensive products by far. $500-$5,000+ I just created it last month so I don’t expect any sales until December or February, but when the sales do come I’ll get huge commissions!
- Tester Reviews– This is a community review site that anyone can submit their reviews to with their Amazon link in the review. You can check it out here if you’re interested!
- BRM– A small website I started in the middle of November in a very low competition niche. Focuses on $30-$100 products.
- BWT– I started this site on November 24th. It will be fairly large and will focus on products in the $30-$250 range.
- WHQ– A new site I started in December. Very large niche. I’ll be outsourcing at least half of the content in order to grow the site quickly.
If you don’t want the day-by-day updates click here to go to the TL;DR section.
Best Track Spikes
Some of these posts are quite long so you can CLICK HERE to jump to the TL;DR section.
I messed up when setting up the newsletter signup A/B test on BAB so I had to reset the data for 2 of them.
It should take at least 2 weeks to get any good data out of it as I want each variation to get at least 500 displays (if not 1,000. I’ll see how statistically significant the data is.) Read more