This is my 26th income report for this blog.
Every month I publish a post like this showing:
- how much money I made
- what I worked on
- and what my plans are for the future.
These reports will help me keep myself accountable, and hopefully I can help you figure out how you can make money online.
What I Did in April
After a busy March on the online front, April was pretty relaxed.
This relaxation was because of my college exams so in reality I wasn’t relaxed at all.
However even with all the studying I still managed to accomplish some online stuff!
- Started the process of selling my highest income Amazon affiliate site.
- Published my second income report roundup!
- Added 16k words to WHQ with the hopes of getting past my Fred troubles.
- Tried out Doug’s KGR technique. Some of the content is already ranking although it’s not in the top 30 yet.
- Studied hard, took 3 final exams, and moved back to Louisiana for the summer.