This is my 27th income report for this blog.
Every month I publish a post like this showing:
- how much money I made
- what I worked on
- and what my plans are for the future.
These reports will help me keep myself accountable, and hopefully I can help you figure out how you can make money online.
What I Did in May
I spent the beginning of May working lightly and trying to rest, but then I read two amazing books that completely changed my mindset. (More on this later.)
- Published 33k words on WHQ. The goal here is to increase the amount of informational content on the site and get over the Fred issues I’ve been having.
- I also added some backlinks, and my VA found 50+ websites for guest posts. WHQ has enough content by now, and I need high quality links to get the site to earning $$$$ every month. It is in a very high competition niche though, so that’ll take more time.
- Published two posts on my blog with a couple more saved as drafts. It’s crazy how much you can do when you’re not a full time student!
- Published my third income report roundup!
- Started selling my website on EmpireFlippers. I’ll write a blog post about the entire process later, but they’ve been great so far and I’m positive my site will sell in June.
- Added 5k to EGE. This is the site in the low-competition niche post. I plan on growing this site out once I sell BAB, but I put it on pause for now because I might have to include this site in the sale and there’s no point in growing it right now if I have to sell it off before it makes any money.
- Read two amazing books that shifted my mindset. Both are by the same author and have some overlap, but one is from 2011 and one was just published.
- The Millionare Fastlane – I read this book a year ago, but it didn’t have an impact on me. I re-read it at the beginning of May and understood everything in it. I could finally relate to what MJ (the author) was talking about.
- Unscripted – Got this book on launch day and finished it on the same day. This book is much longer than the first one, but it covers much more info also. It’s harsh, it will make you rethink your life choices up to this point, but if you think about his message you’ll understand the power in this book.
- Read through 3 copywriting books, took notes, and thought about the information in the book. I will be re-reading these in June or July to truly get the info into my head.