This is my 16th income report for this blog.
Every month I publish a post like this showing:
- how much money I made
- what I worked on
- and what my plans are for the future.
These reports will help me keep myself accountable, and hopefully I can help you figure out how you can make money online.
What I Did in June
June was a pretty productive month for me and I was finally able to start focusing on my new big venture.
- Merged my reddit advertising site with this site.- That’s why there have been so many reddit advertising posts lately.
- Updated the content on my BAB affiliate site, and added a couple more sections to each of the 30 posts.- I’m getting a steady stream of natural backlinks to the site so I’m hoping the rankings will go up before the hot season for the site is upon us.
- Started my new big venture.- I don’t want to share the URL yet, because I don’t want Google checking my site yet.
- Bought a domain and setup the WP site.
- Bought a logo from Fiverr.
- Installed a theme and got most of the things looking how I want them to. There’s still a couple issues that need to be fixed though.
- Created an outline for all of my posts and videos.- This will make it much easier to pump out 2-3 posts per day which is what I need to do right now.
- Published one post and video.- Took me longer than I would’ve liked it to, but I was figuring out the best way to do everything.
- I also read through many real estate investing blogs, and while that’s something I can see myself doing later on in life, I think website investing is the best option for me. It might be a bit more risky, but I can handle the risk at my age.
- Took college entrance exams and had my orientation.- Gotta do these things, you know? Takes away time from work, but it’s not like I’m 100% productive all the time anyway.
- Installed You Need a Budget- I want to know where my money is going and I’m going to put the money I’m not using to work. I invested my tax money into Kickfurther, and I might invest more into it as the returns are pretty sweet for not working at all.
This is my second month having this section, and it’s my first full month after writing my ultimate goal post.
- Edit the posts on BAB and prepare them for next year. SUCCEEDED
- Figure out the rankings of my posts on BAB and add some content and small backlinks to the ones that are close to being at the top. SUCCEEDED– I figured out the rankings, but I was getting a lot of natural links so I decided not to mess with it.
- Merge OnlineMoneyz, Snooads, and JVReviews. SUCCEEDED
- Start working on my game guides project.- This is the big one. PARTIALLY SUCCEEDED– I finished everything except for the Facebook page, Tumblr page, and writing the specific game guides. I have an outline setup though and I even did the keyword research for a total of almost 350,000 searches so I think I succeeded here.
- Buy a domain.
- Set up the basic WP site layout.
- Plan out the categories and sections.
- Plan out the content/videos.
- Create the YouTube channel, Facebook page, and Tumblr page.
- Start writing Clash Royale and Diep.io guides.