- I’m a member of the BuyOutFuture program offered by Jason and Caroline, so I got Teachery for free. I also get an insider’s perspective to how Jason thinks, how he treats his customers, and how hard he works to make great products, so while I will do my best to provide a non-biased review, it’s hard to do that when you know so much about him.
- I am an affiliate for Teachery. If you make a purchase through my links, I will get % of your purchase at no extra cost to you. You don’t have to use my links. I won’t be hurt at all. However, please let me know how I can make this review better and contact me if you have any questions about Teachery and I’ll do my best to answer them!
They have a free 14 day trial, so you can check the platform out before shelling out your hard-earned money.
There are three pricing options and all of them give you access to the same exact features.
- $49 per month– Great if you don’t want to pay a lump sump right away. However, if you like the platform after the free trial, I recommend doing the $470/year plan to save money. After all, if you create a course on the platform, you wouldn’t want to stop paying and take away your student’s access to it! This would only work if you move the course somewhere else, but if you start on Teachery and like it, you’ll probably use it for all of your courses.
- $470 per year – This saves you 20% every year over the $49/month plan. I recommend starting with this one unless you have the money for the lifetime plan and are sure that you’ll stay with Teachery for a long time.
- $900 for life– Get access to everything Teachery has to offer forever. Pick this one if you’re planning on using Teachery for more than 2 years!
What makes Teachery unique and why you would want to use it 🙂
- They have no transaction fees on their platform. You’ll still have to suffer through Stripe’s 2.9% + $.29 per transaction fee, but that’s it.
- You can create an unlimited number of courses and lessons and have an unlimited number of students with all of their plans. Want to create 1,000 courses with 1 video each? Go ahead! You’ve created an amazing course that gets 1,000,000 paying customers? AWESOME! You don’t have to pay $$ for every student that joins because it’s all included.
- Their customer service is amazing. They’re happy to help you with any question you might have, and Jason still answers customer questions all the time. (His attitude is so very awesome and contagious.)
- Their team cares about the success of their customers. They’ll tell you if Teachery isn’t the right platform for you and they won’t try to squeeze every single dollar out of you. (That’s why there’s no transaction fees!)
- Their simple setup lets you create courses quickly without getting bogged down in details and tech problems.
- Their free trial requires no credit card details.
- A doze of fun when you’re working on your course at 4 in the morning and want to tear your hair out. (You’ll see what I’m talking about in a bit.)